Trying to decide if Google Glass is for you? Take the following quiz:
1. What kind of car do you drive?
A. Toyota Prius
B. Tesla Model S
C. Any Maserati
2. How often do you use the following words in a conversation lasting less than 5 minutes: “leverage”, “successful exit”, “term sheet”, “social media strategy”.
3. When your phone rings while you are in a public bathroom, what do you do?
A. ignore it
B. check caller ID to see if its critical
C. answer immediately
4. Sunday night at 10pm is a great time to
A. Read a book
B. Watch Mad Men
C. Get an early jump on collaborating with people just arriving at work in Europe
5. Do you own and regularly use a Bluetooth headset in public?
A. No – I hold the phone up to my head when I talk to someone
B. Yes, but only when I need to
C. How else am I supposed to order a Venti latte at Starbucks while simultaneously not talking to the checkout person and making myself look important?
6. What is your primary job function?
A. Writing code
B. Talking TO people who write code
C. Talking ABOUT people who write code
7. If you quit your job, would your organization need to hire a replacement to continue producing its existing products and services?
Now score 1 point for each A, 2 points for each B and 3 points for each C. Use this handy guide to decide:
7-11 points : Use your iPhone like the rest of us. bonus: you’ve got lots of cash left over!
11-17 points – Pick one up when they are more reasonably priced, and only wear it when it makes sense.
18-21 points – What could be better than staring off into space while talking to nobody in particular? It’s just like an iPhone, if the only way of interacting with your iPhone was through Siri and your iPhone required another iPhone to connect to the Internet. Order now!